At the request of Great Southern Wood Preserving, we have completed pipe fabrication and installation at wood pressure-treating plants in the US. The scope of work included the following:
- Facility walkdown and generation of a Bill of Materials for customer supplied components.
- Receipt and inventory tracking of customer supplied materials.
- Fabrication of pipe sections at our fabrication facility in Theodore, AL.
- Coating of pipe sections prior to shipment to site.
- Shipping of fabricated pipe sections and customer inventory items to site.
- Completion of fabrication and installation of piping to/from customer tanks and pressure vessels on site.
- Installation of pipe supports, pump skids, instruments, gauges, and other components per customer request.
Due to successful project execution, we are currently preparing to mobilize to additional facilities for completion of similar work for Great Southern Wood Preserving.